Switchboard receptionist needed for high volume medical practice. Answering multiple phone lines, making appointments, routing calls, data entry, scanning documents, etc. The right candidate must have experience working in a doctor’s office, have a pleasant and professional phone voice, be able to multi-task, be a team player, and be dependable.
What to Expect:
- Answer and address incoming phone calls in a timely and polite manner.
- Answer multiple phone lines transferring calls to the appropriate department directly, forwarding calls to the appropriate person, transferring to voicemail or take written messages & deliver accurately and complete.
- Clearly determine the purpose of the call.
- Deal with questions callers have and provide correct information.
St. Vincent’s Hospital (Birmingham)
Our Full-Time Employee Benefits Include:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Holiday PTO
- 401(k) plan
- Profit sharing plan